WELCOME TO THE LAND OF DREAMS AND FANTASY!

LET ME WELCOME YOU TO MY LOVE WITHOUT LOVE DREAMLAND BLOG! MY DEAR FRIENDS YOU ARE ALL WECOME TO BROWSE IN MY DREALAND BLOG, YOUR COMPANY IS WELCOME.
These are ads for sale posts, click the link to view; http://frankb.eproduct-review.com/

Friday, November 19, 2010

Madness of love, 6

WELCOME TO THE LAND OF DREAMS AND FANTASY! YOU ARE ALL WELCOME HERE MY FRIENDS TO DREAM ON AS LONG AS YOU LIKE. ENJOY YOUR STAY WITH US; GOOD LUCK AND SWEET DREAMS! AND IF YOU LIKE TELL US YOUR DREAMS YOU ARE WELCOME, WE WILL ALL BE LISTENING.
-
Manfraco Dreamland
SUNNY SMILE WRITINGS
Madness of love, 6
-
WELCOME!
YOU ARE INVITED!
You are invited to browse and take part in the discussions that follow.
-
Other links of interest:
http://manfraco.blogspot.com/
http://manfracoreconciliation.blogspot.com/
-
From, SUNNY SMILE WRITINGS
Madness of love, 6









This old fellow lives in the land of dreams and fantasy, this old fellow can be you as well as me. Dream on old fellow!

---------------------------------------

Madness of love 6
-
THE GATE OF LOVE-PAINS
-
My dear readers this post is called, madness of love 6; so let me explain, life has always been full of surprises and our love life has lots of them, it is like flipping the coin and guessing whether it is going to be head or tail, whether you are going to be happy or sad, whether you are going to be in cloud 9 and happy or whether you are going to feel those hell pains. Whatever is the outcome of your love life you have to try to love during your life, because there is nothing more important than love somebody of the opposite sex, it has always been like this, you see if we do not love and reproduce all life will end; so, let us love, even if one day we may go through the gate of love-pains.
Therefore no matter what is going to be written hereunder just do not surrender; but try to find your love anyhow, because love is life and life is love itself.
-
THE NEGATIVES ABOUT LOVE
-
Now if anyone has ever felt love-pains in his life, that person will wish that there were warning signs written all over the place; and those warning signs were has threatening as the warning phrases written in front of the Gate of Hell; so that one would be scared to enter, and therefore would normally choose to keep away.
In this case the warning for the gate of love pains might have been written this way:

THE GATE OF LOVE-PAINS

Through this love-gate you’ll go into the place of sorrow.
Through this love-gate you’ll go into the eternal love-pains.
Through this love-gate you’ll go and you will be lost forever.
Leave every hope or peace of mind, if you ever enter in here.
-
Now since I believe that once I have entered the gate of love-pains myself at one stage during my life; and I better tell you what has happened to me, which is about my love that I felt for Sunny Smile, as you all know already she didn’t like to love me. But I had to insist to reach for her because I could not help it, and therefore I really have gone through the gate of love-pains. I wish I had known before about love-pains, but nobody has ever warned me about love-pains, and now I am paying with a very painful love experience.
This painful love experience I would like to share with you, and also with my beloved Sunny Smile if one day becomes possible to share this with her, so, I would like to write it all down, as if I am talking to you and also to my beloved at the same time.
Therefore; to you my beloved Sunny Smile, and to anybody that happens to read my writings, I hope that by reading my writings here, you could feel and behold my painful love experience as I have done; because this is the real reason why I have written my writings, since it allows me to express my pains, and I hope that Sunny Smile will feel my pains, if one day she ever might read my writings.
To my readers I will say: Hereby I am warning you to beware the force of love that’s within us, which starts by making you believe that in a relationship, there is only love sweet love to gain, and then you’ll find out that there are also love-pains with it: But by then it is too late to stop.
So I am warning you my dear readers to beware, the eternal God given force of love that’s within us, and which Mother Nature uses to rule on earth the whole of mankind. Because when a man falls in love with a beautiful woman, this God given force of love that within us dwells, may become switched on with all its God given strength. So that we will be forced to love this beautiful woman with all our heart, with our entire mind, with all our body and soul, beyond our own understanding; just in the same way that it has happened to me.
And we will be so overwhelmed by this force of love that we can’t help it, and we will become its slaves, and therefore we willingly will be the slaves of our sweetheart too.
This sort of love can strike us at any time in our life, even when one thinks that one is too old to fall in love again.
And when this force of love fills out your heart, your mind, your soul and everything else within your body and you are burning with pains of unwanted love within your heart, from the anguish of unfulfilled and passionate love, because your sweetheart is not there with you.
Then you’ll be crying your heart out, and you will feel great pains from the depth of your soul, while the force of love relentless keeps working on you, and by doing so engraves ardent phrases of love within your heart never to be deleted until you die.
Driven by this force of love that never lets you go even for a moment, you will feel that you’ll want to shout out all those love feelings from within yourself: So you would like to say with a sweet voice to your sweetheart, and with a firm and strong voice to the whole world if necessary, all those love phrases that your burning love has taught you, while you were burning with passionate love pains.
You will feel ready and willing to say them with all your heart, and really you will mean every word you are saying; with no fear of being ridiculous, with no reserve or any thoughts of regret, with no feeling of shame of them being untrue. And you will want to say them freely strait from your heart, and you know that you will feel happy about it, when you are going to say them to your sweetheart, because you love her so much.
But now my dear reader remember this, as this may also happen to you one day: If or when you can not say all those love phrases as I have said above, or you feel ridiculous when you are saying them, then you don’t know what love is, because you have never been in love before.
Because, anybody that has really been in love in his life, will try to communicate his feeing of love to his sweetheart with no reserve at all, and if or when he can talk to her, he may say something like this to her:
My dear love, I have fallen in love with you with all my heart, but it is not all my fault: Because, when one falls in love with someone as beautiful as you are, really as beautiful and rare as you are, then the love that that-man will feel into his heart will be just as beautiful and rare as you are: So, if I have felt so much love for you, it has been because of what I see in you, even if these feeling of love may seem beyond any human understanding.
Now I would like to go back to talk about my own love experience, because once I have really fallen in love myself, and I mean really fallen in love: Therefore, I have felt the power of love torment my heart, because my sweetheart rejected me. So let me say this to you: A man who is really in love is blind, because he doesn’t want to see what he doesn’t like to see, and he will find all possible excuse for his sweetheart, and find even a reason why she rejected him. But he can’t take no for an answer and will go back to her no matter what, as he may try to use her rejection to go back to her, where he sweetly and painfully may say to her something like this:
I know that you could not love me now, because you still feel so hurt from your last painful love event, but I wish to God that you would be able to love me later on, when your heart is healed and you feel normal again. I am saying this to you because I can’t help it, since I am so much in love with you that I will love you forever. I feel within myself that I have no other choice but to love you, and even though you have rejected me and I am very hurt, my heart could not and would not surrender from your rejections, therefore, I will have to come back to you even if you reject me again and again.
-
So please listen to me, and what I have to say now:
-
If I were to ask you for one hundred times: And then you would reject me for one hundred times; for one hundred times I would come back to you nicely and warmly, and I would ask you for your love again and again, until your broken heart would heal from the force of my love that will never cease loving you for a moment, and then you would be able to love again. Therefore I feel strongly within my heart, that: I would like to be your Prince Charming, because I feel that you would be for me now my Sleeping Beauty, and I would do my best to wake you up from your deep love sleep.
-
By Manfraco Laws.
-------------------------------
Dreamland Mundane
Madness of love, 6
IS TO BE CONTINUED:
Next time with, Madness of love, 7
----------------------------------------------
My dear readers, here we are in the land of dreams and fantasy dreaming away; but let me tell you this believe it or not this can happen to you as well as me?
----------------------------------
You are all invited to take part in these writings.
The shortest of any comment will do, if you don't have time?

All emails are free to use. So, email us at;
Manfraco@gmail.com

I hope to hear from you soon.
To see more click on the link below;
http://www.manfraco.com/

or Google
http://manfraco.blogspot.com/
or
http://manfracorecon.blogspot.com/

https://sites.google.com/site/dreamlandmundane/

No comments:

Blog Sitemap google96a1c70954031bf3.html

I want to add this gadget