WELCOME TO THE LAND OF DREAMS AND FANTASY!

LET ME WELCOME YOU TO MY LOVE WITHOUT LOVE DREAMLAND BLOG! MY DEAR FRIENDS YOU ARE ALL WECOME TO BROWSE IN MY DREALAND BLOG, YOUR COMPANY IS WELCOME.
These are ads for sale posts, click the link to view; http://frankb.eproduct-review.com/

Thursday, May 27, 2010

To Mary Smile With Love

WELCOME TO MANFRACO DREAMLAND MUNDANE, WHICH IS THE LAND OF DREAMS AND FANTASY. YOU ARE ALL WELCOME HERE MY FRIENDS TO DREAM ON AS LONG AS YOU LIKE. ENJOY YOUR STAY WITH US; GOOD LUCK AND SWEET DREAMS! AND IF YOU DARE TELL US YOUR DREAMS.

Manfraco Dreamland Mundane
To Mary Smile With Love

YOU ARE INVITED!
You are invited to browse and take part in the discussions that follow.




The sleeping beauty.



Love is the dormant beast within us all, so, when we suddenly awake we are shocked from the force it has on us, which at time may be described thus:

But first of all let me have a picture of a subject to refer to:




My sweet heart.



TO MY MARY SMILE WITH LOVE

To the beautiful lady I call Mary,
That in my heart she is so dear to me,
The God of love has imposed on me,
I must love you, from now to eternity.

The God of love at work has no mercy.
Although he may exist only in my fantasy,
He enables me to look sane and not crazy,
While I express those love feelings inside me.
But just let me tell you what he did to me.
With his love poisoned arrow he struck me.
And why he didn’t strike you as well as me?
He never asked you, whether you could love me.
He just imposed on me to love you for eternity.
--------
My dear readers, this is how a lot of time happens in life, so lucky are those that fall in love with each other and I wish you all to find your everlasting love early in life, and be happy ever after.
But anyhow search and you will find. Good luck to you all!
------------------------------------------------------------


YOU CAN SEARCH ANYWHERE IN THE WEB WITH THIS GOOGLE SEARCH BOX.







Custom Search




MY DEAR FRIEND!
This is the land of dream and fantasy.

So, you can dream whatever dreams you like in dreamland: sweet dreams, love dreams, good dreams, strange dreams, wild dreams and even nightmares. And perhaps after dreaming your dreams, if you like to tell it, you can even tell us your dreams.
And if you happen to tell us one of your dreams, or if you listen to a dream being told, please remember, that in dreamland nobody can tell whether the dream that we may be telling is the truth as well. Since in dreamland lies may seem truths and truths may seem lies as well; because even I, and I am the dreamer of Dreamland, but even I don't know what's the truth as well. Of course I have dreamed the dream that's true. But it is only a dream and it cannot be the truth just because it is a dream; but at the same time it cannot be a lie as well, just because what I am telling you, it has really taken place at least inside my mind as well.




You are all invited to take part in these writings.
The shortest of any comment will do, if you don't have time?

Come on, give us a hand and start writing something!

All emails are free to use. So, email us at;
frankmenchise@yahoo.com
or
Manfraco@gmail.com

I hope to hear from you soon.

To see more click on the link below;
http://www.manfraco.com/
or Google
http://manfraco.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Blog Sitemap google96a1c70954031bf3.html

I want to add this gadget