WELCOME TO THE LAND OF DREAMS AND FANTASY!

LET ME WELCOME YOU TO MY LOVE WITHOUT LOVE DREAMLAND BLOG! MY DEAR FRIENDS YOU ARE ALL WECOME TO BROWSE IN MY DREALAND BLOG, YOUR COMPANY IS WELCOME.
These are ads for sale posts, click the link to view; http://frankb.eproduct-review.com/

Sunday, October 3, 2010

Madness of love 3

WELCOME TO THE LAND OF DREAMS AND FANTASY! YOU ARE ALL WELCOME HERE MY FRIENDS TO DREAM ON AS LONG AS YOU LIKE. ENJOY YOUR STAY WITH US; GOOD LUCK AND SWEET DREAMS! AND IF YOU LIKE TELL US YOUR DREAMS.
My dear readers, here we are in the land of dreams and fantasy, so, believe it or not this has happened to me?
-
Manfraco Dreamland
From my SUNNY SMILE writings
Madness of love 3
-
WELCOME!
YOU ARE INVITED!

You are invited to browse and take part in the discussions that follow.
-
Other links of interest:
http://manfraco.blogspot.com/

http://manfracoreconciliation.blogspot.com/
-
From our, SUNNY SMILE WRITINGS
This is, Madness of love 3
-


This fellow is dreaming in the land of dreams and fantasy,
this fellow can be you as well as me, so, let's dream on.
-
From the land of dreams and fantasy,
Madness of love 3
-
My dear reader; now allow me to talk about my daydreams, and explain them in my own way.
Of all the daydreams that a man can dream during his life; the love-dreams for a woman’s love are the greatest daydreams of them all, with so many emotional feelings and with so many sides, and one can never be sure about what is going to happen next when one falls in love, because loving is similar to a beautiful dream, and in a real sleeping dream things may suddenly change, and what seems to be sweet at one moment next moment it may turn out sour. So for me to have a chance to describe freely my love dream, I may as well pretend that in reality it is all a dream, and so mix daydreams with night dreams, so that nobody knows what’s real and what’s only a night dream, and since I am now writing in dreamland, I may as well get started dreaming away and write my dreams now.
There are times when every night I would dream about a girl, and this girl is called Sunny Smile, I dream about her because I have been in love with her, and also because I have nobody else that loves me nowadays. Therefore, in my present situation I still love Sunny Smile and I dream about her every day of my life. I have to dream about loving someone, because I have no real love in my present way of life, and dreaming about love at night or daydreaming during the day is my whole love life, and by doing so it seems to fulfil a small part of that psychological need that we require, in order that we may keep mentally healthy, so in a way this dreaming of love is a God sent dream of love, which helps me to overcome my deficient love life, by supplying in a poor way the sweet part of love making that is missing in my life. Therefore, it would be wise for me to keep dreaming on and do not disturb my way of dreaming. But let me tell you a few of my love dreams, since I have dreamed so many of them.
Therefore, allow me to tell you this part of my story, as if it is a real dream even if it may be real. Because writing my story as a dream, it will be easier for me to say things and what I did, mixed up with things that I thought, and things that I dreamed during the days or the nights. I would like to write my story this way because I don’t like to separate things, and to say exactly what I did to everybody. And then if it happens that there is a real lady called Sunny Smile, and one day she happens to read my writings she will know the truth, and how little or nothing really happened between us, with the exception that I became emotionally involved, much more than I thought possible. So now let me start to tell you the story:
One day I dreamt that I was working in a garden, I don’t know and I can’t tell you exactly where this garden was, but I can tell you that this garden had something to do with Sunny Smile my sweetheart, because I have seen Sunny Smile strolling in this garden a few times. I am doing some sort of works in the garden, so I have been there already a few days, my heart is full of expectations and in love, and I hope so much that Sunny Smile will show up soon, and if she comes close enough I am going to talk to her, I really want to talk to her because in a previous chance meeting there was something strange that I said: I remember that day when I met her in the shopping centre, she said to me that she had divorced, and while we were talking about her divorce I felt sorry and concerned about her, therefore I asked her; ‘How do you manage now?’ I never meant my question to be so physically personal, as her answer was. Because she answered to me; ‘My womb rumbles, but I am all right because I love my children.’ She also said a bit more about her divorce, and other painful things that followed her divorce.
But what’s on my mind right now is that very personal answer of hers, because I felt as if she was feeling anguish in her heart, and she was so sorry for herself and crying to me for help. I am saying this because one has to understand, that when a man hears an answer that implies sex from a beautiful lady like Sunny Smile, it can only sound to him as if it is an invitation to make love. Perhaps she said that phrase on impulse and without thinking, just to make me feel sorry about her. Or was her subconscious inviting me to think about her? I just don’t know! Therefore the only way to find out is to talk to her.
As far as I know she is not aware that I also need a relationship very much, because I am living with a very sick wife, who is not interested in love making any more, to the point that we are married only in name and sleep in different beds, therefore a relationship with Sunny Smile would be very welcome for me.
So for me now, the only way to find out if a relationship is possible with her is to talk to her, and then see if she would be interested in the relationship that I can offer her. Therefore if she comes in the garden today I have to find the courage to talk to her.
So I start thinking what to say: Should I say, ‘I love you!’ Perhaps not, it doesn’t make sense if I say ‘I love you, out of the blue; Perhaps it would be better to say, since you are alone you may need somebody who would love you in a new relationship, and I also need a relationship very much, so take me with you, I will be your man. Ho no! Even this way it doesn’t sound right. This is going to be the hardest thing that I have to say in my whole life. Anyhow whatever I may say, if and when she comes this way is better than not saying anything.
I love you Sunny Smile.
-
My dear readers, here we are in the land of dreams and fantasy, so, believe it or not this has happened to me?
---------------------------------------
Dreamland Mundane
Madness of love 3
IS TO BE CONTINUED:
Next time with, Madness of love 4
---------------------------------------
You are all invited to take part in these writings.
The shortest of any comment will do, if you don't have time?

All emails are free to use. So, email us at;
Manfraco@gmail.com

I hope to hear from you soon.
To see more click on the link below;
http://www.manfraco.com/

or Google
http://manfraco.blogspot.com/
or
http://manfracorecon.blogspot.com/

https://sites.google.com/site/dreamlandmundane/

No comments:

Blog Sitemap google96a1c70954031bf3.html

I want to add this gadget