WELCOME TO THE LAND OF DREAMS AND FANTASY!

LET ME WELCOME YOU TO MY LOVE WITHOUT LOVE DREAMLAND BLOG! MY DEAR FRIENDS YOU ARE ALL WECOME TO BROWSE IN MY DREALAND BLOG, YOUR COMPANY IS WELCOME.
These are ads for sale posts, click the link to view; http://frankb.eproduct-review.com/

Thursday, April 7, 2011

Madness of love, 14

WELCOME TO THE LAND OF DREAMS AND FANTASY! YOU ARE ALL WELCOME HERE MY FRIENDS TO DREAM ON AS LONG AS YOU LIKE. ENJOY YOUR STAY WITH US; GOOD LUCK AND SWEET DREAMS! AND IF YOU LIKE TELL US YOUR DREAMS YOU ARE WELCOME, WE WILL ALL BE LISTENING.
-
Man Dreamland
From, SUNNY SMILE WRITINGS

Madness of love, 14
-
WELCOME!
YOU ARE INVITED!
You are invited to browse and take part in the discussions that follow.
-
From, SUNNY SMILE WRITINGS

Madness of love












This old fellow lives in the land of dreams and fantasy, this old fellow can be you as well as me. Dream on old fellow!
-
Madness of love 14
-
In this madness of love post number 14, Frank No: 1 here would like to tell you a story, which is a part of his own true life, in his madness of love he thinks that by telling this story to his sweetheart he might gain some rewards. You see he has lived his life until now the best way he could, with his own life partner, whom now is not interested in him anymore. Therefore now his way of living is falling apart, and so he would like so much to find a new partner, that would be able to help him to keep his love life running the way he likes best. This has happened because as I said his love partner is not interested in him anymore, so, he has become restless and looks around to find a way out; because of this he has fallen in love with a certain Lady and he starts dreaming about her all the time, and so, he would like to tell his sweetheart the following story, in order to show her that he may very well be worth loving. In his madness of love he wants to write to her and tell her many things and just how much he loves her, so, he decides to write her a letter to start with, and then tell her a story which could demonstrate how he feels about her. So he writes:

My dear love:
-
First of all I want you to know that I love you beyond any human understanding, for this reason I would like to tell you a short story about my life, and how I am love sick because of you, and so explain to you the way of how I feel about you at the present time. Because right now, I am again living within myself another one of those painful and emotional love experiences, which I happen to live them just because I love you too much, therefore this love that I feel for you within my heart drives me to you, so I want to reach you and be in love with you no matter what happens. But because in my first approach you have denied your love to me I feel so desolated, I feel as if I am in a deserted land, I think that I feel that I am in a deserted land because the desolation of a desert seems to be equal to the desolation of my soul when it’s without your love. So this story that I would like to tell you, I want to show you the great torment that I feel within myself, and the restlessness of my soul that goes in search of you all the time.
-
In my madness of love I have called my story: From the Oasis of Peace; to the Oasis of Tranquillity. With this story I hope to show you just how much I love you.
So, my dear readers you can read in my next few posts, this story called; “From the oasis of peace, to the oasis of tranquillity”. See you there!
-----------------------------

This is how I see things in my madness of love.
----------------------------------
Man Dreamland
From, Sunny Smile Writings
Madness of love, 14
IS TO BE CONTINUED:
Next time with part one of, From the oasis of peace to the oasis of tranquillity.
----------------------------------------------
My dear readers, here we are in the land of dreams and fantasy dreaming away; but let me tell you this; believe it or not this can happen to you as well as me?
-
Other links of interest can be found in the blog left colum

No comments:

Blog Sitemap google96a1c70954031bf3.html

I want to add this gadget